The Film and Television School offers many opportunities for developing proficiency in film and television production and for studying cinema history, cultural theories, and film criticism. Major areas of specialization include:
- Production – Basic methods and concepts of film practice and a wide range of creative experiments in the fields of movie-making and television.
- Aesthetic history of cinema, film criticism, and theories of analysis.
- The inter-relations between the visual media, society, politics, and cultural systems.
- The art of script writing and practical application of the script in film and television productions.
- Knowledge, orientation, and hands-on practice in Digital Media and in their incorporation into film and television production.