Please read out our FAQ section to find out more.
• “I Killed Mother”. Short Film. April 2022. 20 Minutes.
• “Virtual Tour in Merkazit 1 Haifa” in Pyramida center for contemporary art. March 2021. 4 Minutes.
• “Wailing Home”. Short Video Art Film. September 2020. 2 Mintues.
Best Micro Short Award at Vancouver Independent Film Festival
Best Micro Short Award at Dubai Independent Film Festival
Kudos Award WRPN.TV Short, Tight and Loose Global Film Festival Competition
Athens International Monthly Art Film Festival Honorable Mention
• “Gila: The Possibility of Goodbye”. Short Film. April 2020. 10 Minutes.
• “Apologia For the Conflict”. Short Video Art Film. June 2020. 3 Minutes.
• “Interview With Larry Sanders”. Documentary Film. October 2019. 96 Minutes.
• “The Renewal Kibbutz”. Short VR Film. June 2019. 4 Minutes.
• “The Coen Brothers Elements”. Short Video-Essay. February 2019. 20 Minutes.
“Return to Twin Peaks through the crystal” presentation in SineFilozofi Conference. Ankara, Turkey.
Perelsztejn, Lior. “Twin Peaks: The Return – Requiem for The American Dream”.
Pas-Yetzirah 9. Tel-Aviv University. April 2022. pp. 169-192.
M.A. Graduate student in The Steve Tisch Film and Television School in Tel Aviv University.
Winner of the Dean’S Honor in Masters studies in The Steve Tisch Film and Television School at Tel Aviv University.
Winner of the school’s Research Grant for 2021-2022.
Winner of the school’s Periphery Scholarship for 2020-2021.
Producer of “Gahliliot” journal in 2022-2023 for the school’s Graduate and PhD students.
B.A. with distinction from The Steve Tisch Film and Television school in Tel Aviv University. Completed in 2019-2020.
Admitted to the unique school’s B.A. program for outstanding performances between 2018-2020.