We’re glad to be a part of the prestigious 2020 ESP initiative for short film development. 16 short film projects will be chosen for this exciting program – one of those spots is reserved for applicants from T-Port! T-Port will support half of the participation fees for its selected project.
More details for T-Port applicants below.
The deadline for applications is the 15th of June 2020, midnight C.E.T. Until then applicants have to send a zip file (named after the title of the project) to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing:
- The completed application form;
- Applicants from T-Port should mention in the application form hat they are part of T-Port in topic 6 (Any specific information on your project you would like to share?).
- The script in English (no word-count limitation – however, European Short Pitch is designed for short film projects of an estimated length inferior to 30 minutes);
- The script in the original language (optional: many languages being read and understood by our preselecting reading committee & jury, we may consider the original version as well);
- CVs of the project creative team (author/writer, director & producer);
- A presentation of the production company attached (if applicable).
- Applicants may present audiovisual works for consideration (either previous ones of the creative team or preparatory work made for the project presented). Only works available online will be considered (link to be provided in the application form).
- T-Port will support half of the participation fees for the selected project from the platform for a total of EUR 325.
For any questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org